Daily Prompt: Have you ever made a New Year’s Resolution that you kept?
Kind of. Last year, my resolution was to read at least 12 books, one a month. I read 20 books last year. I cheated and included children’s books and some harlequin novels. But, I completed my resolution.
In case you’re wondering which books I read*:
- Rumi Poetry: 101 Quotes of Wisdom on Life, Love and Happiness (Sufi Poetry, Rumi Poetry, Inspirational Quotes, Sufism) by John Balkh
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain| Summary & Analysis by aBookaDay
- Married by Monday by Catherine Bybee
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Double Helix by Nancy Werlin
- Modern Romance by Azis Ansari
- The Hungry Fox by Kitty Barry
- Wife by Wednesday by Catherine Bybee
- Three Hours by Dannika Dark
- Four Days by Dannika Dark
- Five Weeks by Dannika Dark
- Six Months by Dannika Dark
- Seven Years by Dannika Dark
- Defending Jacob by William Landy
- The Big Short by Michael Lewis
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- No Matter The Wreckage by Sarah Kay
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
My goal for 2016 is to read 12 books but I aspire to read 24 books. Hopefully, I’ll get there.
*If you want, I am more than happy to give you a quick review/recommendation on any of the books above, at least until I can remember each one.